It has been witnessed that only online courses were the best option during the toughest time we have ever seen in our lives, i.e., the COVID 19 pandemic. Online courses not only saved our time and efforts but were a great medium to develop and explore our skills in the digital platform. These online courses are beneficial in several ways as they allow anyone sitting anywhere to learn a new set of skills or hone the existing skills. That is why online courses are gaining popularity day by day as they offer you life-long learnings.
Online courses are the study material for any diploma or certification that is provided by several websites over the internet. These courses are convenient and offer great flexibility in learning the course. These online courses bring advanced education rights to your home on your personal devices so you can learn according to your pace and comfort. It also offers opportunities to meet interesting people worldwide and gives you real-world skills.
One of the top benefits of online courses is that they are efficient and available at a low cost, even though several websites are providing free courses that you can learn and make your resume more attractive than others. So many people, students, and professionals are always seeking top online course websites that can develop your skills and make you learn thoroughly.
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best websites that provide world-class online education courses.
What are Online Courses?
Basically, online courses are the advanced version of courses that are available digitally on several different websites over the internet. These courses allow users to progress in their understanding of a specific topic. Online courses are well organized in units, including specific curricula and study plans. It is basically a set of instructional experiences that use the digital network for interaction, dialogues, and learning. That means it does not require any face-to-face meetings in any physical space or location.
This method of learning focuses on the use of information and communications technologies for learning. So online courses refer to the delivery of a series of study material on a web browser or mobile device that can be accessed anytime and anywhere. It includes various terms such as downloading course material, uploading assignments, undergoing online assessment, and communicating with staff and lecturers. So these courses are a great way to build new skills in a relatively short period of time.
The Best Sites to Find Online Courses
In the world of the internet today, there are numerous websites available that provide a vast range of online courses worldwide. Let us have a look at some of the best websites for online courses.
- Simplilearn- This website was launched in the year 2009 for blog sharing project management tips and has turned into the world’s no. 1 online Bootcamp. Simplilearn provides high-end classes for digital professionals from industry leaders. It offers you with courses for Cuber security, project management, digital marketing, software management, cloud computing, etc. It can develop your work-ready skills for the evolving digital world via specially designed individual courses, advanced certification programs, and partnerships with world-renowned universities.
- SkillShare- It is an excellent website for learning anything imaginable. Skillshare provides thousands of online classes across countless categories, from business to hobbies, from technology to education, and more. It helps members get inspired and learn new skills and allows instructors to share their skills/expertise to earn money. It offers courses for design, illustration, video, photography, freelancing, etc. It also offers moreover 35,000 learning videos that are spread across create, build, and thrive perspectives.
- MasterClass- MasterClass is considered one of the top websites for online courses and learning as the world’s most recognizable celebrities cover a wide range of topics from meditation to science, from cooking to gardening, as well as well-being, art, entertainment, sports and gaming, writing, design and style, music, etc. An attraction to the website is that it adds new classes every month to browse and learn more. It is a user-friendly website that allows downloading to watch offline.
- Reliablesoft Academy- As the name suggests, it is one of the most reliable training platforms for learning digital marketing. This specialized learning website covers all the important digital marketing topics like SEO, Social media ads, Google analytics, Keyword research, Email marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, Google ads, retargeting, etc. Students can learn the secrets of online marketing through several tutorials and videos and also can download the courses offline.
- Udemy- It is the most popular online learning platform. Many experts and stats say it has more than 130,000 online courses in its database and a student strength of around 35 million people. Udemy provides specialized online courses in fields like development, design, IT and software, Marketing, Business, Photography, personal development, etc. It provides budget-friendly courses with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- LinkedIn Learning- LinkedIn is the top pick for corporate professional learners in today’s advanced digital world. It provides more than 16000 online courses that can be subscribed online from the website. It covers topics in the fields like finance, marketing, business development, coding, time management, etc that can help students enhance their skills to be successful in their careers.
- Coursera- Coursera is one of the leading platforms that offer online courses from worldwide top-class universities (Yale, Columbia, John, Hopkins, Duke, etc.) and reputable higher education companies. It offers you access to thousands of professionally taught courses by top instructors of top-notch universities. It has more than 70 Million learners who can learn topics like data science, computer science, personal development, information technology, etc.
- Codecademy- Codecademy provides some of the best online courses for coding that can help you upgrade your knowledge in an industry that is the way of the future. It offers courses for learning web development, computer science, data science, mobile development, web design, data visualization, etc.
- edX- This website offers online courses that help members learn new skills and allow instructors to share their expertise and earn money. edX is the only platform that is MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) platform based on a non-profit and open-source model. It provides architecture, finance, economics, law, and coding courses.
- HubSpot Academy- It offers several types of courses, from easy and quick to comprehensive certifications. It provides courses for digital marketing, customer services, advertising, sales, HubSpot software, etc. These specialized online courses can help business professionals to gain expertise in sales, marketing, and customer support.
These names are just a few examples of websites offering many different online courses, but there are numerous websites available that cover several topics. Choose any website of your choice, enroll in the best course, and explore yourself.