From traditional trade to digital trade, eCommerce is now a necessity for all types of businesses to achieve an optimized position in this competitive market. Online retailers generate huge revenue by scaling this new horizon at reasonable rates for connecting customers all over the world. In Fact The digital market is as competitive as the traditional market and that is why the business owners and entrepreneurs need to explore every way to make their business come into the limelight.
Digital Marketing plays an important role by boosting up your rankings in the Google SERPs, increasing your visibility rate, driving more traffic, and thus increasing your revenue too. It is advisable to hire an eCommerce website development company in India to help you through the process of website development and benefit your business professionally.
Some of the essential E-Commerce SEO tips that will help you to enhance your website’s visibility and incoming traffic could be stated as follows-
- Well-Researched Keyword Plan
It is very relevant that SEO experts in Toronto provide results as per the user search and answer their queries. Therefore, keywords play an important role to link your content with the user’s queries. If it shows bad results, it may hurt your brand and business.
Therefore, it is essential to show quality search results through your content. The user’s search queries are called keyword which dictates the intent of the user and based on that Google picks out the best pages online. You can also use any type of keyword tool to get maximized results or hire any top SEO service in India for professional help.
You need to categorize each keyword as given below so you will know where to use which keyword. There are different types of keywords on the basis of the user’s intent.
They can be stated as follows-
- Commercial Keywords – They are usually included in the product description that is when users are looking to purchase a product.
- Informational Keywords – They indicate informative data that is when users are looking for specific issues.
- Navigational Keywords – these types of keywords are related to any specific brand, business, product, or location.
You also need to check what keywords your competitors are using and keep a keen eye on them. You can use similar keywords and target them.
You then need to sort your keywords according to the volume and how much cost-per-click or CPC each keyword intakes.
A well-researched keyword plan will evidently promote your content in the search results, and thus you also need to include them in the relevant areas of your web pages.
2. Optimizing Search Intent
It is very important to consider what the search intent of your users is. Keywords are crucial but you also need to pay close attention what their motives are while typing a search query. It is important to analyze the nature of the featured keywords that indicate the purpose of your users.
Additionally, you can also look into the Cost-Per-Click or CPC. The higher the demand of the CPC, that is higher the number of advertisers bidding on it, the more it will cost you. Generally, a keyword’s profitability is determined by its demand. Thus higher the CPC, the higher is the conversion rate.
You can easily add your selected keywords in proper spaces of your contents like-
- Page Title – It is the most important and common choice of all website owners.
- URLs – It plays an important role in on-site optimization. You can easily create a 301 redirect for your published page too.
- Copy – You can add a keyword in your website contents several times to increase its density.
- Alt-Tag – You can also add keywords to your images to make the search engines understand what the image is all about.
- Internal Links – You can easily anchor the keywords to link the pages within your website.
3. Correcting Usability Issues
User Experience (UX) plays a vital role in your eCommerce websites to make them SEO friendly. A fluid UX optimizes your website’s engagement rate with a flawless customer experience. It is also an integral part of making Google to rank your website which will increase your incoming traffic, conversions and thereby fix all kinds of usability issues.
You can improve your eCommerce SEO by tracking your visitors’ behavior and browsing pattern through the help of some professional tools to record their browsing session, to check the highest exit pages, how much time they spent on your website, ask for web visitor’s feeb]dback about their browsing experience and taking into consideration the suggestions.
4. Implementing HTTPS
Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure or HTTPS is the secure version of the HTTP, which is used to exchange data between the user’s browser and the store’s server. This secure protocol harbors a safe environment for all types of financial transactions, communications and data submissions.
Websites that are SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certified are ranked higher in Google’s search results and are a major ranking factor for other search engines too. Therefore, you need to make your eCommerce website SEO friendly by making it SSL compliant. This will also boost your e-store’s performance and establish trust among your visitors and customers.
5. Enticing Meta Descriptions
Every search engine result has a meta description that is usually seen after the title tag and URL. It is an HTML meta tag that usually shows a brief description of the page’s content. It is what the user first sees that nurtures their curiosity to go visit your website. They indirectly improve your SEO as they increase your organic Click-Through-Rate (CTR). The higher is the CTR, the higher the number of clicks a search engine result page has generated for a given number of impressions.
CTR is a metric used by marketers to figure out any advertisement’s relevance, search result, or any page element that generates more traffic. This way you can rank your keywords too.
In other words, we can say that meta descriptions are like a mini-ad promoting your eCommerce page, value proposition, and enticing your users to click.
Your meta description should –
- Include your keywords
- Have a natural language flow and should not sound like a sales pitch
- Should be relevant and specific to your content
- Try to include call-to-action (CTA) buttons if possible.
6. Content Strategy and Relevancy to Search Queries
You should create content that will answer your user’s queries. Brainstorm ideas, think about what relevant content you should put up on your website how their intent will coincide with your content online. You should always try to correspond the search result to your page, or specific website to make the user want to purchase your product.
Your content should always check the following categories-
- Content that should encompass a clear conclusion to make your visitors aware and provide a solution. Do not post irrelevant content which might hamper the sale.
- Should always focus on the quality of the content rather than quantity. High volumes of content do not attract users. Make the content relevant, use specific keywords, analyze your rival’s content and then create.
- Don’t use too many algorithms to make Google rank your content but try to use it in such a way that your visitors are satisfied as well as check all the ranking factors.
7. Optimized Link Building Strategy
An optimized SEO strategy also includes a link-building strategy that allows search engines to understand the value and authoritative control of a given domain as well as a web page. The higher the authority, the more likely it is that the search engines will rank a web page or website. It also creates brand awareness as your competitors analyze the type of links you are creating to target users. The more successful you are, the more spotlight you can have in the inline market.
Your link building strategy is should always include the following pointers-
- Creating links that are natural to your brand and business.
- Should always mention your brand name to make the users aware of your eCommerce site.
- Should always search for site directories related to your eCommerce that encompasses similar products or services.
- You should always have a lookout for pages that are similar to your generic product that will be your resource while asking for a link.
8. Brand Mentions through Links
Finally, after creating content with focused keywords, coming up with the best link-building strategies, you need to think about how to forecast your eCommerce store in the digital space.
You need to make your website links to be included in other digital content by journalists, bloggers, professional experts, industry leaders, etc. these people are called ‘linkeratis’. It will help you to reach a larger horizon of the audience with a direct link connecting them to you. These brand mentions will up your social presence, help you with promotions, and pique interest in users. You can add keywords to your links to optimize the search.
To enhance your eCommerce website’s SEO, you need to think of different strategies that will put forward your content on the top results of the search engines. You can start practicing the eCommerce SEO tips mentioned-above to put your brand and business in the limelight.
Also, not to be forgotten that you need a flawless estore to give an amazing user-experience to your customers. To do that you must hire an eCommerce website development company in India to help you with maximum resources to achieve all the goals.